Current projects at CTR
Transport and Traffic modeling
- MEZZO (funded by Stockholm Stad, VINNOVA, Trafikverket 2001 - ...). Development of MEZZO an open source mesoscopic traffic simulation model.
- BusMEZZO Further development of the dynamic transit assignment model, first developed in the DYMOBUS project
- RETT3 Public Transport Field Trial (funded by SL, 2012). This project applies results from the DYMOBUS project and the RETT2 field trial to improve the regularity of high-frequency buses in a field trial in Stockholm.
- Efficient Origin-Destination Estimation Methods (funded by Trafikverket) Efficient methods for dynamic Origin and Destination (OD) estimation.
- MEMFIS (funded by Trafikverket) Modelling impacts of Heavy Goods Vehicles in Cities
- RuTSim Rural Traffic Simulation.
- CityMove Performance estimation of urban goods delivery vehicles.
- ecoDriver Simulation-based evaluation of eco driver-support systems.
- DEPEND Development of a research and evaluation platform for environment-related driver assistance systems
- METKAP Methods and tools for transport capacity analyses.
- Cooperative Systems Simulation-based analysis of cooperative transport systems
- Pedestrian Simulation Modelling and simulation of pedestrian movements
- Public Transport Interchange Stations Simulation-based design and evaluation of passenger transfer points
Traffic Data Analysis and Traffic Information Systems
- Mobile Millennium Stockholm (funded by Trafikverket) Platform for research and development within real-time traffic information and traffic management in Sweden.
- STTP (funded by Stockholms Stad) Development of filtering and estimation algorithms
for AVI travel time measurements in Stockholm.
Modeling and Control of Transport Energy and Environmental Impacts
- MODENA (funded by Energimyndigheten) Modeling of Transport Emission and Energy Consumption using A Distributed Simulation Platform.
- WHUTLink (funded by Vetenskapsrådet) Traffic simulation for sustainable transportation: a research link with WHUT, CHINA.