RUDI is the UK’s best-used resource for the urban design community. Independent, peer-reviewed and not-for-profit.
RUDI covers all aspects of urban design from practice, planning and sustainability through to private development, public spaces and regeneration.
RUDI is based at the Joint Centre for Urban Design at Oxford Brookes University.
RUDI offers unique benefits: a comprehensive library of urban design case studies, reviews, comment, best practice, research, policy, initiatives, news and relevant links.
RUDI offers incite and strategic thinking from key industry players and a platform for frank debate on common challenges.
RUDI’s planned online forum will place the community, the vital end users of urban design, centre stage.
RUDI content includes:
· news including jobs, tenders, awards, events and competitions
· examples of good practice and design guides
· feature-length articles with references and links
· access to all the latest policy papers
· full-text of Urban Design Quarterly
· classic texts, many out of print
· online bookshop with discounts on urban titles
RUDI membership provides:
· full access to reference material on the site
· fortnightly emails alerts with the latest news roundup
· the opportunity to advertise on the site at discounted rates
· the chance to promote project work on the site
· conference attendance at discounted rates
Urbanwords: the website of The Dictionary of Urbanism